Skin Pics-Good lighting

As promised, I have attached some recent(today) photo's of my skin!

Funny Story:I was sitting at a red light while taking these.  I looked down at my skin and thought "mmmhh this is perfect lighting for a photo"...and click, click and a  honk from the car behind me later...and this photo shoot was born!


My skin feels decent, I was a bit itchy, but I had gone jogging so I think sweat contributes to that.  Some placed on my skin love the sweat (fold of arms, wrists, face and front of neck).  The other places like upper back and back of neck are completely dried out by sweat!  Ahhw well!

These photo's acurately portray what my skin looks like! :)
My upper lip and lower chin were having a good day! :)

Here I am, no makeup-not to shabby for TSW.  Neck is still a bit dark

My hands and wrists....what a turn around form earlier months

Folds of arms have been sweating like beasts, I think that is leading to faster healing in the area :)

Comments

  1. WOW! looking awesome Vee!
    gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! I hardly feel gorgeous...but def feeling better about how I look. My complexion is lightening again, thankfully. I hated the hyper pigmentation. Not cute! I still want to see your TSW pics. Email them to me! I could post your story as a guest appearance on my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Veee! You are EXACTLY MY COMPLEXION!! Now we should be Topical steriod Twins!! You do look GOOD! Your healing so well! Whats your eating been like the past 5 months? I know everyone goes over this some are effected by food some not...the only difference I see is your rashes on your hands appear to blend well with your skin...mine does too as long as I keep moisture but if you look closely my rash is dark .and the clear skin around it is light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gaybreal! Yes we do have similar complexions! So we def can reference one another! For diet, I think I had mentioned I am a bit of a luke warm vegan! LOL I am not super strict. I refrain from junk for the most part. I drink fresh smoothies every morning. I limit my carb intake and sugar. Not sure if its helping? But i figure if I eat healthy it will give my body a fighting chance with this thing! BUt i do indulge myself every now and again! Heck, you have to live a little! TSW can make you SOOOOO Miserable!

      Delete
  3. LOL so true..but never again will I touch a pizza until im ALL THE WAY healed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE! It may not have been the pizza, just a flare, it could be dairy related. Pizza is a terrible food though for allergies. It has dairy, gluten and nightshades(tomato sauce). A recipe for disaster, but IT IS OOOH SOO GOOOD!
      Another thought its that when we have these fancy diets we can begin to create our own food sensitivities. For example, I don't really eat meat, last night I happened treat myself to a mcdouble-ooops, my stomach was hurting within second. Am I allergic to meat? NOPE, I just don't eat it so my body itsn't used to it! I could have gotten a rash or flare from it too. So i say all in moderation. Maybe in a couple months try a slice again and see :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks vee!! Your right and another thing...Are you having issues with your scalp being extra dry and sensitive? I am...and when I do saturate it with oils it seems to jist drink it right up and starts to flake again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts